25-Pack of Mini-Books - Mastering Workers' Compensation
25-PACK FOR DISTRIBUTION
(2017 Print Edition)
Each of the 25 booklets in this package is 20 pages, with each page summarizing a corresponding chapter of the comprehensive book. This booklet is in OUTLINE format, thus perfect for training programs and as a seminar follow-along handout. This booklet can be used as a stand-alone for training or promotions, or in conjunction with the Comprehensive Guidebook
Buy Now! - 25-Pack of Unbranded Mini-Books
These valuable mini-books make great handouts at conventions - they stay on the desk of your prospects and clients, like a huge business card that stays on your clients' desks forever! Use as a conference promotional item.
25-Pack Custom Branding Available at No Charge
Contact Us for Details
For orders of 25 or more, custom branding is available at no additional charge.
Bulk sale prices are available for commercial needs of agents, brokers, insurance companies and associations.
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance Basics
• Fundamentals of Cost Containment
• Training and Building Commitment
• Injury Management Best Practices Roles and Responsibilities
• Reporting the Claim
• Post-Injury Response Procedure
• Communication with Employees
• Working with Your Adjusters, Insurance Company or Third-Party Administrator
• Safety and Loss Control
• Wellness Programs
• Return to Work and Transitional Duty
• Other Indemnity Cost Containment Services
• Directing Medical Care
• Medical Cost Containment
• Fighting Fraud and Abuse
• Rehabilitating the Injured Employee
• Managing Prescription Drug Use and Abuse Program
• Claims Resolution and Settlements
• BONUS CHAPTER! Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA)
Which Book Is Right For You?
If you need help deciding which book(s) will meet your needs best, please contact us.